Who is using social media, and how are they using it? The answers to that question are forever shifting, so it makes sense to stay on top emerging trends. A recent post at Buffer shares 10 stats that may help you rethink your social media strategy.
- The fastest growing demographic on Twitter is the 55–64 year age bracket.
- 189 million of Facebook’s users are ‘mobile only’
- Social Media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the web
Why you may want to reconsider your social media strategy:
- If you have a “one size fits all” approach to social media, you might be missing out on targeting a growing demographic by not marketing to them differently.
- If you’re not making your content mobile friendly, you are not maximizing your potential reach.
- If people spend the majority of their time online sharing, commenting, and replying to each other’s content on social media, you should be a part of that conversation.
How does Headliner fit into the mix?
- Headliner’s community is as varied as the content they generate. From musicians in their 20s to bloggers in their 30s and small businesses that cater to a wide age range, Headliner’s community is actively sharing thousands of pieces of content daily and providing members tools to custom target heir campaigns.
- Headliner’s recommendations post as status updates directly in people’s news feeds, making content easily accessible to anyone, on any device, anywhere.
- Headliner provides a platform that enable content creators to promote each other, and the tools to measure the resulting engagements. By helping you reach others and giving you the metrics to optimize your strategy, Headliner makes it possible for you to create ongoing conversations with new users, each and every time your content is shared.
To learn more about Headliner’s features or join our rapidly growing community, go to: http://www.headliner.fm. As always, you can reach us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, live chat, or email, and we’ll gladly brainstorm with you.