Great news, CoPromote members – we’ve launched another feature you requested: My Network.
Why is this great news? Two reasons:
- Every time you share someone’s posts, they’re added to your network, boosting your promotions reach.
- CoPromote members who share your post once are 97% more likely to support you again.
To see your network, log in and go to your pending requests queue and click on the View My Network button.
To grow your network, simply share fellow CoPromoter’s posts. The bigger your network, the more people your posts can reach.
Login with Facebook or Twitter: https://copromote.com/
CoPromote originally created to help musicians promote each other on the social web, and even though we’ve expanded our platform to other industries, we still have a soft spot for musicians.
So, we are very happy to announce that we have partnered with George Michael’s management team to help promote his Symphonica album.
Symphonica recently debuted at #1 on the charts, making it his seventh solo #1 and the first time one of Michael’s solo albums has hit that spot in over ten years.
As part of their campaign, they have created a mosaic where fans can tag their names to be entered into a contest to win a copy of the Symphonica lyric book. They’ve also launched an app, for both Android and iOs. And they’re giving away rare, autographed print.
Be on the lookout for promotion requests from George Michael. The more you share, the more you grow your network and boost your own reach.
A recent study by Online Journalism Blog looked at the click through rates for celebrities and drew a few interesting conclusions that CoPromote members may find useful:
- Celebrities with more balanced follower-to-following ratios (they followed people back), resulted in better engagement rates (more click throughs, retweets)
- Accounts that reply and retweet followers also had better engagement rates
- Politicians, due to the viral nature of their cause-centered work, tended to have better engagements than celebrities.
While you may not be a celebrity or a politician, these are three good points to keep in mind when managing your social media:
- Follow back
- Share content with broad appeal
On CoPromote, our average RT rate is 15%, meaning that for every 100 views a request gets, members can expect 15 shares. This is higher than the average engagement rate partly because members join CoPromote to do one thing: reach new people by sharing each other’s posts. Check the graphs and excerpts below for a preview, and click through for the rest of the report and details.
% of Followers Clicking
- “famous individuals with a higher CTR tend to have a better followers to followed ratio”
- “Another factor that comes into play is also the number of @ tweets that each person sends.”
% of Followers Retweeting
- “Politicians have a ready-made audience who may be more likely to support their causes and retweet their tweets.”
As part of our ongoing improvements, we are discontinuing our support for Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) browsers. We will, however, continue supporting newer versions of IE.
1. CoPromote works best with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers.
2. Only 0.49% of our members use IE8.
3. We devote a lot of time and resources to supporting a browser that few members use.
4. Devoting resources to improvements and new features is more beneficial to a larger group of members.
We recommend downloading the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE.
You asked us to make who you share your promotions with easier and more effective. So we listened!
Starting today, in addition to selecting social networks, schedule, duration, and specific members, you can also choose all interests – not just your own.
This will improve not only who receives your promotions, but also the promotions that you receive in return.
Log in (or sign up) and try it out!