When CoPromote launched as music app Headliner.fm, targeting was easy: everyone was a musician, so targeting was simply a matter of choosing a genre that fit. When CoPromote grew to include all content creators – bloggers, app developers, small businesses – it became necessary to update our categories to help a more diverse community better target its boosted posts. Below is a list and preview of the updated categories, subcategories, and how to use them when you boost a post. To drill down to a subcategory, just click on the main group to flip the panel.
- Fashion & Beauty
- News & Politics
- Entertainment & Media
- Lifestyle, Home & Travel
- Food & Drinks
- Science & Technology Business & Finance
- Spiritual, Charity & Education
- Art, Photography & Design
Preview of Subcategories. To see all of the subcategories, click HERE.
How to target audiences using the new categories.
1) After you boost a post with a link from any of your social pages Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr you will see the screen below:
2) Once a category is chosen, you will be prompted to choose your subcategories so that we can target your audience better.
3) You can choose up to three relevant categories so that you will be matched with a larger pool of CoPromoters. You can also adjust your categories and interests under Account Settings in the main Profile tab.